1820 Census ?

Jose it was me, Joseph who was asking Angie if Jerez was in her 1820 Census
film. If it was and if it wasn’t a very large section I was hoping she would
check to see if any Puente or Muro’s were on the film. I don’t know of any
Puentes or Muro family members that were from there just thought if she spotted
any I’d be interested in who they might be.



thanks,



joseph



Jose Macias wrote:

Angie ; Who were looking for in Jerez ?
Jose Macias
usa20 @earthlink.net
<div

style=“font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size-adjust: none;”>-----
Original Message -----

<div

style=“background: rgb(228,228,228) none repeat scroll 0%; font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size-adjust: none;”>From:
aajay1073

<div

style=“font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size-adjust: none;”>To:
ranchos@yahoogroups.com

<div

style=“font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size-adjust: none;”>Sent:
Thursday, June 05, 2003 4:57 PM

<div

style=“font-family: arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size-adjust: none;”>Subject:
[ranchos] Re: 1820 Census ?

<div><br>
</div>
<tt>Here is the information:<br>
<br>

Title

Padrones, 1639-1875



Authors

Iglesia Católica. Diócesis de Guadalajara (México) (Main Author)



Notes

Microfilme de manuscritos en el Archivo de la Sagarda Mitra en

Guadalajara.

Census records from parishes within the Diocese of Guadalajara,

Jalisco, Mexico.



Subjects

Mexico, Jalisco - Census

Mexico, Jalisco, Guadalajara - Census



Film Notes

Note - Location [Film]

Padrones 1820 - FHL INTL Film [ 168818 ]



I haven’t really had a chance to look all the way through it. I only


looked at about 30 pages of it which included the city of Totatiche,

Jalisco and the nearby ranches. 30 pages isn’t even a quarter of the


film.



I didn’t even find the family I was looking for. :frowning: I found many

families that I am related to but not the one that I am stuck on and

was hoping I could get some additional information about them from

the census. I probably need to get the film: Padrones 1817 - FHL

INTL Film [ 168809 ]



Next time I look at the film, I’ll see if Jerez is there.




To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.