That's great news, since I found a couple of documents that look
interesting. I'm still searching, but could you email me his name and
what steps I need to take to pay him for his services (since I'm in
California)?
-----Original Message-----
From: "v.h.villarreal"
Sent: Oct 14, 2005 10:24 PM
To:
ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Re: Archivo General de la Nacion
Rosalinda,
If you or anyone else ever needs to research a document at AGN, I met
a gentleman (via another genealogy forum) that resides in Mexico City
and can provide that kind of services for a very reasonable fee.
I recently asked him to get me a transcription of a couple of
documents from the 1740s and I was very satisfied with his
paleographic work. He also got and sent me via email an scanned image
of a section from a 1594 "Testamento".
Victor
-----------------------------------------------
Hi all--
Here's the main page for the Archivo:
http://www.agn.gob.mx/inicio.php?cu=in
I found under "instrumentos de consulta"