is this for the Mexican Census? What years are available and what is the
cost? What is their website address?
thanks,
joseph
SAGACorpus@… wrote:
I have used census records which I purchased from Heritage Quest at a nominal
Joseph,
price. The retrieval time is excellent. The graphics are excellent
and the price of the CD is minimal. You can enjoy viewing census records
without
worrying about microfilm or a reader. It is a great investment. I recommend
Heritage Quest’s products as I have been very satisfied. I can save lots of
time traveling to and from the library and I can view records at home at any
hour.
Sincerely,
<< does anyone have info on the availability of other 20th century census
Mira Smithwick
other than the 1930 census that can be found in the LDS Family History
Library Catalog?
I found this book and was wondering if there is a 1900 and 1910 and 1920
Census someplace that we can somehow access? >>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com