|
<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
This is Brendeen Longoria I just joined the research group and
looking around the web site to understand better how you all are approaching
this project. I need to send my ged.com files in and will do that this
weekend. Is that the format that fits into this program? Does
everyone download the files to view them so we are coordinating our
searches? If anyone has films to look at, I am looking for Patricio
Trevino and Micaela Del Castillo died 1905 in childbirth with her 2nd child in
Tamaulipas. I have read that the soldiers were run out of Jalisco by the
indians in the late 1800's also that the soldiers were moved to Tamaulipas to
claim that land before the French did. That might explain the move from
Jalisco to Tamaulipas. if you run across those names I would appreciate
any information. I have been searching history of the area to get an idea
of where to look. Micaela went to a university in guadalajara for girls,
and patricio was a captain or general of a fort somewhere in the area of
Jalisco.
Thank you Brendeen Longoria
|