Hi
Roberta,
I know that Tepatitlan is near Jalostotitlan, San Juan, San
Miguiel & Santana. All of these ancestors are from the
Jalostotitlan area:
Rafael Perez married Maria de la Nieves
Franco (b. abt. 1796) (Rancho de los Portales) My 3rd
Great Grandparents
Jose
Maria Gomez (d. abt.1839) married Maria Josefa
Perez (Rancho de La Parada) My 4th Great Grandparents
I've been told they immigrated from Spain, married in Peru, but I have not gone
back far enough in my research yet to document
this.
Manuel
Gonzales married Maria del Rosario Padilla (Rancho El Aguila)
My 3rd Great Grandparents
One of
Jose Maria Gomez & Maria Josefa Perez's daughter (Maria-Rosalia-Bonifacia
Gomez) married a Francisco Martin in November 29, 1832. They made their
life in Jalostotitlan (Rancho El Aguila). I wonder if their is a
connection there?
Irma
Sacto,
CA
-----Original Message-----
From: Roberta [mailto:roberta@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 12:01 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ranchos] IntroHi Irma - My name is Roberta Romero. My family is from the Tepatitlan, Jalisco area(Rancho Presa de Gomez) - my family is the Martin Del Campo family, but we do haveFranco, Perez, Gonzales and Gomez in our line. Let me know the names of your peopleand I will check to see if we have a connection.Roberta RomeroAlbuquerque, NM-----Original Message-----I thank Maria from Sacto who let me know of this Group. She and I
From: mimasep1959 [mailto:igomezlucero@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 11:58 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Intro
met a little over a year ago.
My name is: Irma Gomez
I'm doing research on these surnames:
De Hermosillo, De La Losa, Franco, Gallo, Gomez, Gonzales, Gutierrez,
Lopez, Lozano, Munoz, Padilla, Perez, Reynoso, Romero, Romo
I'm researching mainly ranches in the Jalisco "municipios" of:
Jalostotitlan, San Juan de los Lagos, Santana or (Santa Ana), & San
Miguel El Alto
I have ranches that I am mainly researching, but I will add those in
a later email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.