Microfilms for Marriages in Nochistlan

Deena; I was your nice offer to do a lookup for Nochistlan. I wonder if you have a marrage for a Francisco Macias and Leonarda Ranirez for around 1845 to 1849. Their son Francisco was born in 1879 and I am not sure if he was their 1st born or their last born so I am guessing about their marrage dates. I have their son born in Jerez, Zacatecas and am wondering if they may have come from there of Jerez and the records may be in Nichistlan.
Thankyou,
Jose Luis Macias
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:23 PM
Subject: [ranchos] Microfilms for Marriages in Nochistlan

I have access to several of the microfilms covering marriages in Nochistlan -- from about 1736 to 1880. They are on permanent loan at my local LDS Family History Center. I would be happy to do "lookups" for anyone if you give me a date. I'm sorry that I don't have enough free time to just scroll through the films, but I have six children at home + a dog, 2 cats, 2 fish, etc.
The films I have are:
0226734 1874 - 1880
0226733 1867 - 1874
0226732 1856 - 1866
0226731 1841 - 1855
0226730 1824 - 1841
0226729 1807 - 1824
0226728 1776 - 1807
0226727 1762 - 1779
0226726 1736 - 1762
~Deena Ortiz~


To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.