Villanueva LookUpRequest

I have a few films from Villanueva bur they are dated between 1750-1760...wrong time frame that you need currently. I have these films indefintely so when you get to this time-frame and you need them let me know and I'll try to help out. Carol

makas@... wrote:

I'm not sure who all might have Villanueva, Zacatecas Films. If any of
you do I'd surely appreciate a look up for any one or possibly two of
the following:

1. JOSE JUAN FRANCISCO PUENTE FRAUSTO - International Genealogical
Index Gender: Male Christening: 17 MAY 1867 San Judas Tadeo, Villanueva,
Zacatecas, Mexico

2. LUCIANO DEL CARMEN PUENTE FRAUSTO - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Male Christening: 10 JAN 1869 San Judas Tadeo, Villanueva,
Zacatecas, Mexico

3. MARIA ERACLIA PUENTE FRAUSTO - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 11 JUN 1865 San Judas Tadeo, Villanueva,
Zacatecas, Mexico

4. MARIA NICOLASA PUENTE FRAUSTO - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 31 OCT 1870 San Judas Tadeo, Villanueva,
Zacatecas, Mexico

5. MICAELA PUENTE FRAUSTO - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 03 OCT 1871 San Judas Tadeo, Villanueva,
Zacatecas, Mexico


Its not critical that I have a fotocopy of the record. . .I'm just
wondering if I should go fishing in this area and have a strong feeling
that this is my line of Puente's.

Joseph Puentes




To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.